HCI General Manager Position
Healthy Cities Illawarra is seeking an energetic and dedicated leader to fulfil the role as General Manager.
Healthy Cities Illawarra is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation. We work to promote and improve the health and wellbeing and quality of life of the people of the Illawarra. Operating since 1987 under the WHO Healthy Cities framework, our philosophy is that our health is affected by environmental, economic, social, physical and psychological factors. These are big issues that require all sectors of the community to work together to improve our society which will in turn improve health and wellbeing.
The successful applicant will have had previous General Management or Senior Management experience.
Applicants should address the following criteria:
- Advanced understanding of the role Non-Government Organisations play in the community.
- Capacity to work with, and report to a Board of Directors to deliver strategic outcomes.
- Operational management skills including nurturing a positive working environment.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing and administering project funding through grants, tenders and other funding models.
- Evidence of sound financial and risk management ability.
- Ability to build and maintain effective cross-sector partnerships.
- Demonstrated high level experience overseeing the development, implementation and evaluation of projects and programs.
Applications should include a current CV with contact details of at least two referees, and will close on 24th February 2019.
For further information please contact Mr Justin Placek on +61 2 4283 8111
Healthy Cities Illawarra works in close partnership with Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District and receive funding from variety of sources, including NSW Health.